For all new patients:
- As a new patient with Dr. Maria, you will experience an extensive, investigative consultation process and your case will be prepared by Dr. Maria before your 2nd appointment.
- The first appointment is 60 minutes
- Your follow up appointment usually lasts for 30 minutes, occasionally 45 minutes if there is a lot of information to cover for your review.
- Duration for all consultations starts at 30 minutes or part thereof. If an appointment goes beyond 60 minutes the charge is pro-rata based.
- Medicare Rebates are correct at time of publication, and may change without notice
Telehealth Phone consultations have a fixed Medicare rebate of $41.40, while Medicare rebates for telehealth video consultations depend on consultation length.
|Length||Standard Price||Telehealth||Medicare Rebate|
|Length||After Hours||Medicare Rebate|
This is the most common consult, and usually takes up to 30 minutes or part thereof.
In this consultation, you will spend up to 45 minutes or part thereof.
This is a prolonged consultation for 60 minutes, for complex medical consultations.
Please note that TeleHealth is only available if the patient has seen the doctor within the last 12 months.
Via phone has only one rebate available (consult <20 mins) no matter how long the consult. Rebate $41.20
About Medicare Rebates
Please note that Medicare rebates are available only if the patient has seen the doctor within the last 12 months. Otherwise the patient doesn’t qualify for the medicare rebate.
Cancelled or missed appointments
Cancelled or missed appointments at Mojo Klinik without 24 hours notice will incur the FULL CONSULTATION FEE.